Russian Dwarf Hamster – The Guide To A Happy Hamster
Welcome to Russian Dwarf Hamster Care, the ultimate site for all dwarf hamsters including Fancy, Winter whites, Campbell , Roborovski and Chinese. If you’re looking for information on caring for your dwarf hamsters, breeding, fighting, facts or recommended accessories. Please see the links below:
- Russian Dwarf Hamster Care – Ultimate Care Guide For Happy Dwarf Hamsters
- Russian Dwarf Hamster Babies – How To Tame Your New Babies & Helpful Tips
- Russian Dwarf Hamster Accessories – What Your Hamster Loves!
- Russian Dwarf Hamster Facts – Fun Facts & Helpful Answers
- How To Stop Russian Dwarfs Fighting – What You Need To Know
- Best Cages For Dwarf Hamster (See The Video Review)
RussianDwarfHamster.siterubix.com is dedicated website for Russian Dwarf Hamsters and have many useful articles that will keep your Russian Dwarf Hamster happy and healthy. Please click on any of the above for help with these subjects.
If you’re new to this website, you will find our tips, tricks and best hamster toys in the side bar to the right.
Russian Dwarf Hamsters are the most friendly and easy to look after compared to their relatives (Syrian, Chinese and Robo). They’re a great pet for children and adults whilst bringing entertainment for all the family. See our recent Russian Dwarf Baby Hamster pictures and videos by clicking here.
What Is A Russian Dwarf Hamster?
Russian Dwarf Hamsters are a breed of rodents that were first discouvered in 1902 and come in two types, winter whites and campbells.
The real name for dwarf hamsters is Phodopus but there small size gave them the name ‘Dwarf Hamsters’. Dwarf hamsters are the only species of hamster that live in groups in the wild. They are very sociable and can live together in pairs throughout their life time. However many dwarf hamsters prefer to live separately and this is completely normal.
Are Dwarf Hamsters Good Pets?
All dwarf hamsters are very friendly,hand able and easy to care for once they are use to you however Russian dwarfs are the friendliest to humans.
Although Russian Dwarfs are nocturnal, they are awake within the day and enjoy being handled. Being a dwarf hamster, you need to handle them once/twice a day for the first weeks to build a relationship up with your beloved hamster.
What Do Dwarf Hamsters Need?
Considering buying a dwarf hamster but not sure what you need? Here is a list:
- A decent sized cage with essentials (Click Here to our Best Cages for Dwarf Hamsters Page)
- Food (Click Here To See What Dwarf Hamsters Love)
- An exercise ball (Click Here To See What We Recommend)
- How To Care For Russian Dwarf Hamsters (Click Here To See Our Ultimate Guide To Success)
That is all you need and you can click on any of the links above to get more helpful information.